How to add "In Progress" Status / column in project board (and anywhere)?
I have only "To do" and "Done".
Need to see what is actually being done right now (WIP)...
Hi Adam, first of all can you confirm if your workflow has statuses other than to do and done? To check this view one of your issues in the detailed issue view and click on statuses and click on view workflow. If you have the in progress status and you want to add this to your board then check the board settings by clicking on the… And go to columns. You should see the in progress status listed on the Unmap status is you should be able to create a new column and drag the status there. If if your workflow only consist of those two statuses then you need to add a new status to your existing flow. That can be done under project settings > workflows.
I could create new step/status "In Progress" but it is not linked between "To Do" and "Done". HOW to link them, when arrows doesn't allow to connect steps...
Note, new step "In progress" is now visible on "Board" but I couldn't move there any task!
Go into edit mode on the workflow and click "add transition". It'll ask you for the start and end point. Once you've added it and saved it, you'll be able to use it.
In this case you probably want to add To-do -> In progress, and in progress -> done
I have a huge mess here...I made these relations and don't know what's going on, b/c it still doesn't link three steps in that way: TO DO - IN PROGRESS - DONE.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.