Hi,
A couple of weeks ago I logged onto my jiraboard and had a pop up suggesting I change to the new kanban board. I stupidly agreed and now I can't find any of my cards.
I had created a number of filters and none work. I either have ALLLLL the cards related to my projects or none when I select my usual default filter of 'digital'.
How can i undo this update/ make my filters work again please?!?
Edit to add: found the screenshot i took. the suggestion was: 'kanban backlog' with 'the new kanban backlog gives you a bigger space to plan work for your team. A clear list of issues, easy drag and drop, epics and versions in separate panels - all there ready to go. To enable, we'll move your backlog column to the new view. Is this the right column?'
So I guess i selected the wrong column!! How do i fix this?!