Hello everybody. I tried to connect to my jira cloud instance with basic authentication but it throws me "deprecation" error. I've generated the code api with Swagger.
Is it possible to use the same code api but with Oauth authentication?
Hi @Matteo De Franceschi
To connect your cloud instance using basic auth, you need to:
For Oauth, I believe this is also possible, however, I need to look this up.
Regards
You can have a look at the following for Oauth authentication with Cloud.
Regards.
Ah ok, just tried and the authentication is working now.
Just another thing. When i try to achieve a Project it throws me this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: missing discriminator field: <>at com.atlassian.oauth.client.example.config.JSON.getDiscriminatorValue(JSON.java:2247)at com.atlassian.oauth.client.example.config.JSON.access$000(JSON.java:37)at com.atlassian.oauth.client.example.config.JSON$18.getClassForElement(JSON.java:1988)
Do you now something about?
Any updates on this, would be great if anyone could help in how to tackle this?
Hi, when call this : https://api.atlassian.com/oauth/token/accessible-resources
return all jira site, but i want to get only the datanet of the one i selected from sending code․ what can I do?
Hi, @Vahe Vardanyan did you find any answer to this? I am also stuck on the same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.