I no longer seem to be able to find old issues that has been closed/resolved. The search function will not bring them up anymore. Any idea why this is the case?
Hi Pernille,
Where are you searching? Can you share some screenshots?
Hi John,
Does this make sense at all? Basically looking for issue # 655 which is resolved but not showing. Usually I could go to 'Old issues' and find it, but not this time.
Hi @Pernille Brylle As John mentioned where are you looking for these closed and resolved issues.
On board, issues navigator etc.
Are you able to access these issues directly by using the issue-key in URL? i.e
https://<site-url>.atlassian.net/browse/ABC-655
I had a feeling that was what was happening. You are searching on the board and not the global system.
Click in the Search box in the top navigation bar in the upper right of your screen. That will search your entire instance and not just this board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.