I am testing my time to first response SLA and trying to make it so that "Ongoing Projects" don't count against my SLAs. For some reason they still do. I can't find much info on this but I feel like it should be simple.
Your query is incorrect, the request-channel-type is based on how the request is received, like email, portal, or API.
Is Ongoing project a request type? If so then your JQL should look like this instead: "request type" = "Ongoing Project"
When I try that, it says "There are no customer request types that match Project request. Use the JQL auto suggestions to find the customer request type you're looking for." But I have no idea where to find this "auto suggestion" option
Okay, so what are "Ongoing Projects" and "Project requests"? Are they components that you add to your requests? Or are they issue types that you have created? Or are they labels?
They are both request types
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.