I have created a custom filter using JQL which is available to the group of users in the filters drop down, but I want to make it a submit button that sits at the top. I've seen it done before but not sure how, can anybody help.
Hello @Mark Kassar ,
Can we get more information Please.
Thanks,
Anvesh
I have a created the JQL to give me the desired filter, and I have starred it. I can get to it from FILTERS --> then I clicked on the STARRED filter.
However, what I'd really like to have is for a submit button to sit at the top of the board, so that I can just click the submit button to run the JQL rather than have to use the menu option
Hi Mark, I don’t understand the submit button concept you are referring to. I’ve never seen this but you mentioned that you have seen it before. it would be great if you could reference some documentation that I can review and comment.
Something like the above that I have mocked up, where I have Only My Issues, Recently Updated. I want to add a button that runs my custom JQL.
It was some time ago when I saw this, I remember somebody had set up a button for me which did the same thing, ran a custom JQL
You could do that by injecting a web-fragment into the screens (My guess is that the system you mention had ScriptRunner, which lets you do that quite easily - it does web-fragments with a simple "where do you want it, what should it look like, what happens when it is clicked" config, and that "button" is probably just a link to a saved filter, or one spelt out in the link information)
Isn’t that just a quick filter that’s added to a Kanban or scrum board? Can can add a quick filter under board settings.
posted as answer instead of comment
It's a Scrum board. I did manage to add one for the ACTIVE SPRINT, but I wanted one in the ISSUES
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.