Hello,
I am currently involved in a project were we are using Jira as our Sprint board. Our Sprint Board is made up of Epics, Stories, sub tasks and Bug. So far, besides Bugs, all three issue types have the same field values.
The image above shows the fields I see when I create an issue type. What I would like to do is I would like to be able to create a Issue Type called "Risk" with a completely different set of fields needed to be filled in (for example, their would not be a Summary field for the Risk Issue Type). I am able to create custom fields as can be seen below but because they share the same Field Configuration Scheme any custom field that are created are shared among all Issue Type (besides Bug). I have tried to follow this documentation to associate a different field configuration scheme to an issue type but the documentation is outdated.
