After 4+ years of using Confluence I find I have approx. 80 pages in "Drafts", the vast majority of which are untitled pages created just by clicking "Create" in the toolbar then navigating away.
Only one of these is actually a draft I'm still working on, the rest are all either obsolete or were never intended to be there.
To remove these I'm having to go to the Home page, then:
- Select the "Drafts" list
- Click a draft I want to delete
- Click the '...' menu
- Click "Delete unpublished page"
- Confirm I want the page to be deleted
This takes me back to Home page, but on the "Visited" list and I have to start again for the next draft at step 1.
Is there a better way of removing large numbers of draft pages? If not, can a bulk delete or bulk change feature be added? (Even a bulk publish might be nice where there are a lot of draft or changed pages that need to be published simultaneously)