Is it possible to migrate filters and dashboards from one cloud instance to another?
Hello @prashantgera
Are you trying to migrate just filters and dashboards, or are you trying to migrate an entire site from one cloud instance to another?
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
I cannot migrate the whole site because in my destination site there are already projects running. Thinking to migrate projects one at a time and there also one cannot have sprint wise data. Looking for all the possible ways to clone complete instance data to the new instance without affecting running projects in the destination instance
Hi @prashantgera
I remember from a Community post back in February that there are meanwhile possibilities - if I understood everything correctly (I have not had the time to test the solution myself):
At least they wrote that documentation is available so you could double check.
Please note that I am not affiliated with them, I am just replaying what I read in February and you would need to assess if it meets your needs / if it fits at all.
As for your sentence
"I cannot migrate the whole site because in my destination site there are already projects running. "
I am in doubt if this applies fully. At least there is a knowledge base article about it which you also could review:
For a tool-less approach I cannot recommend anything smart for dashboards. However for filters it might depend on how many they are. If there are only 5-10 in total it might be possible to copy & paste them to a new instance.
Cheers,Daniel
Thank you @Daniel Ebers for your reply. I have tried with this and I Jira ticket is still in progress. I believe it will be done soon
We are trying to migrate Just filters and dashboards, any thoughts?
@Quinton Lephoto
Can you provide more information about why you want to migrate just filters and dashboards from one cloud site to another?
Did any of the suggestions provided by @Daniel Ebers work for you?
In a quick internet search I am not finding any Atlassian provided tools that will migrate just filters and dashboards from one Jira Cloud site to another.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.