I want to send a Feedback form after the Ticket has been closed to know how was our service, and associate that form to the Ticket itself.
That feature is available in Jira service management but not a Jira software or Jira core. You might have a look at the marketplace one available addon app.
what I thought of doing was:Make a form with Raley intake forms (Link it to a new issue type created Custom) and have automation send it to them at the end of the Ticket (has been resolved, please answer the Feedback). then add the link.not the best way but yeah......... >< Sucks how ideas come short sometimes XDalso for that I would need to setup a different E-Mail to reply to (Which I been having issues with) Gmail / Yahoo give me the same error when I put Handler on, something about Error Port 993 timeout 10000 I don't understand any of that its a problem for me to configure a new E-mail to add the comment to the current {issueKey}
Interesting idea. Certainly you could incorporate some external form app. But it does get kind of messy in my opinion
it does, i made an issue type "Feedback" and made the external Form point towards that, however it makes a new Issue "Feedback" instead of attaching it to the ticket where it came out from...Even thought what about if I make it on issue "Problems" a section where it says "How was our service!?" or "Rate our Service" and put a drop down / checkbox or whatever.Very BadBad NeutralGoodVery GoodIts an idea too, but kinda didn't make it work properly due to not knowing how to code that exact section of the isssue into an E-mail ><I suck at this at times, but It has to be possible, so when the client gets :"you Issue has been Resolved"he will also see a "Rate our Service" and a Drop down Box or Checkbox. where he can do that and somehow (Think would need a listener here for changes) it will send back to JIRA (Attached to the Ticket) the answer to that question.What do you think Mr. Jack Skeleton?
Hi @Bruno Sergio Pongetti Goldemberg ,
Please have a look at this app - Surveys for Jira . This seems to be what you are looking for.
This app works for service and software/next-gen projects, supports different question types (radio, checkbox, dropdown, open questions), and has many other useful features.
Feel free to reach out support team if you need further information.
Hello, @Iryna Ihnatiuk I use an application but I want to obtain the results of the accounts to be able to graph them in Jira, is there a way to do that?
Hi @Victor Tobon
As far as I know, there is no way to see the results as a graph so far. But the table report can be exported. I'd recommend reaching out to their support team directly to get more details - https://anovaapps.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.