I would like to have my team use a specific template to build a specific set of pages so that each of the page contains the same information. Let's take an example for a project page :
# Project title
## Project lead
## Project members
## ...
Each different project would then be one page. Structured according to the defined template.
I am wondering if it is possible to structure the page template in such a way that then another page, called "projects dashboard" page could fetch data from each of those pages dynamically (i.e. if a user adds a page, it's added to the dashboard) and construct a table listing :
- Each project
- For each project, the project lead, the project members
- other information as desired
Is this achievable with Confluence ? I could not find the answer for "unstructured" information scatted within a page.
Thank you for your support !