How do I add a roadmap bar of child issues such as a story or task activating with one`s epic?
Hi 상욱 안!
Currently it's not possible to add a roadmap bar of child issues. However, it is something that will be coming soon (we're estimating that it'll come around end of this year) Our product roadmap for Jira Roadmaps
Cheers
Thank you for your reply, Emily Chan.
Your mentioned roadmap is using for the basic project as well? or it related only to the next-generation project?
I'm not sure if I fully understood your question, but I'll try to answer it
The ability to add a roadmap bar for child issues will be coming soon to basic roadmaps for both team-managed projects (previously called next-generation projects) and company-managed projects (previously called classic projects)
hope that helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.