While setting up the second board as a kanban board in my project, I cannot add the status . I see the message "This board is unable to use a Software Simplified Workflow," and there is no "add status " tab in add column section of board settings.
Hi @Bhuwan I think you are facing the below issue with your board.
To use the Software Simplified Workflow below pre-requisites should be fulfill
You will only be able to switch to Simplified Workflow if:
Please find the below Atlassian document for more information
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-the-simplified-workflow/
you need to go into the workflow and add your status there. Then go into the column section under board settings and map the status to a new column.
Hi @Bhuwan - Make sure you Publish the workflow after adding the status. The status will not show up to put on the board until you publish it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.