Really excited about the new Jira Work Management tool, and I am doing a POC for our professional services team to manage various projects with external customers by this team.
I am looking for a way to automate a status change based on the number of "Risks" that have been identified.
I have an epic for each project that is being worked on. If a risk is identified within that project, a ticket with issuetype = Risk will be created within the epic.
I would like to automate the status change of the Epic, if there are 2 or more tickets (with issuetype = risk)
I have setup the following logic to try and return the number of risks within an epic, but it is currently not returning a value. I suspect because the lookup is inside of the (issue in epic)
Additionally, even the "{lookupIssues.size}}" within the branch is returning the total count, and not the count per epic
