Hello community!
Does anyone know if JIRA has a plan to provide connetor between JIRA and GitLab selfhosted? In DVCS there is no such a option right now. Right now I am not able to create sync between jira project and gitlab MR
Hi there.
What is the version of Jira you have?
DVCS received a major update on Jira 8.14, which includes the connector to GitLab.
Take a look at https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracore/integrating-jira-with-gitlab-1019398724.html for more information on that.
Edited:
Just noticed you are using the Cloud deployment.
Currently it's not an out of the box feature, but there's information in this link for that integration: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jira/index.html
Kind regards
Thiago Masutti
Thanks for that but it does not solve my problem. I have GitLab seflhosted instance.
So it means that right now I am not able to integrate JIRA with GitLab (on advance level which allows developer panel). That is sad
Hi, I'm having the same need. Did you find any solution ?
Hi , I have the same problem. Found a solution to link Gitlab as Github , however afterwards other problems arose : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-21417
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.