I have a Company managed software (Classic project) where I would like to work with Due dates. I would like it to look like this.In the board:
In the card:
But right now I can´t find how to solve this in the board.
Can you help me?
Hi @Annie Johansson ,
When you are on your board and choose for ... Board Settings and then for Card layout. In Card layout you can add fields to your cards. Is this the option you're looking for?
Regards, Marco
And note that you are limited to three fields that can be added to a card.
Thanks Marco!I tried this but I still can´t see the due date, neither on the car or in the card. Did I miss something? Please se below
Thanks Jack!Which fields are limitet and which are ordinary? Please see my screenshot below what I have today.
@Annie Johansson ,
Is the field Due Date on the screen used in your Jira Project?Go the project settings and choose for Screens and look at the configured view-screen.Regards, Marco
This is what I can see. How do I proceed?
And can you click on “PI:Kanban Default issue Screen” and does the screen open? If so, can you add Due Date there?
I tried this but this is the only thing I see:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.