How can I create foldable swimlanes in the kanban?
Hi Anna - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What do you mean by "foldable"?
Hi, @Anna Martell !
Thanks for clarifications to John's answer.
Why not? You can configure swimlines on Kanban board too - Configure swimlanes .
I opened the question with the same thoughts 😁
Apparently, we will not find out, because your answer has been accepted!
Hi John, Thank you. I mean like this. But for the Kanban.
Sorry, me not knowing yet how it all works here. Answer back to not yet accepted.
To configure the board and any of its settings, you must be either:a project administrator for the location of the boarda board administrator for the board itself
To configure the board and any of its settings, you must be either:
Hi @Alexander Bondarev Yes sure, I'm the Administrator but I don't quite know which JQL is correct to use to create it. I've tried to follow the page you kindly attached but haven't worked it out.
@Anna Martell ,
Oh, my mistake, sorry!
If we are talking about "Backlog" tab, it is impossible to create additional "swimlane-folders".
"Selected for development" is the name of the first column of the "Kanban board" tab.
You just can set statuses that will be at this column:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.