I have published a large table on a Confluence page - about 50 rows by 5 columns. When I try to do further edits to the table (as system admin) the editing page opens with ONLY the page title and none of the content (ie the table).
Hi @Narelle Paltridge
But without actually editing the page, you can see the table, when you edit it, only the table disappears, it doesn't give you any error?
Just for testing, try to edit it in another browser, clear the cookies and comment.
Cheers
@Narelle Paltridge
Did the issue start after you added the table? Did you copy and paste the table from a different application? Is the issue happening in multiple browsers?
Hi Brant... thanks for connecting
I have been working on the table, from scratch (ie insert table, add rows etc) and editing regularly to ensure hyperlinks are all correct etc.
I just tried to login with google chrome and could not get in... so I have only encountered the issue with FIREFOX which we use as a standard browser for Confluence.
I did try a second set of login credential and the same issue occurs.
Thanks Vero for your reply.
Yes the table is fine when viewed in Confluence... when I click on the edit icon it is not displayed on the page and there are no errors. I will try your suggestions.
Woot woot - After clearing the cache, cookies etc it is working again.
Thanks so much for your suggestion - much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.