Bookmarks to them still work but the links no longer appear..?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-15070
The same happened for one instance that I use but not for another.
The version of the instance with the issue is 1000.456.2
The version of the instance without the issue is 1000.383.3
Can this be rectified ASAP please?!
This happened to us as well! I've got about 15 projects all telling me to create boards...
Please fix ASAP!
I have the same problem. It happened last night after upgrading.
Please fix it ASAP!
Thanks,
See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSW-15070
We are also facing the same issue. Kindly rectify at the earliest.
We are facing this issue as well. We are on Atlassian cloud. We would like a resolution ASAP please. This is really affecting Development.
Same happened for us and this is not the first time..very frustrating.
This is working for us again, I hope it's fixing it for everyone else too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.