So far in watching the broadcasts I hear all about "new", "expanding" features to the Atlassian cloud. What I have not heard so far is anything about the existing applications, like Confluence and what Atlassian is doing to bring end-user documented existing issues that go back months to their successful resolvement.
Confluence Cloud is no where near the maturity of server. I will use one example. Creating Tables, for example, needs major work to bring that feature to industry standards. Why should my staff have to use work-rounds that take billable hours, and even then not guaranteed to work, to accomplish a non-page wide table. This bug fix was requested months ago and is in a "Consideration" stage? Why?
What I want to see is a cloud release that is fully functional and meets the needs of my clients. Again, Server does that? Cloud does not.
While all of the neat things talked about this morning are great and will make management easier and provide better security and integration with other apps? At some point an emphasis must be made to complete and make confluence cloud ready for prime-time. Otherwise? End-Users will drift away to other cloud applications.
Please? Fix existing issues and soon.