I have two pages, the second page has an anchor created called states
On the first page I want to link to the states anchor, which should take me halfway down the page, however it does not it displays the page from the top.
I have used LINK to create this using the URL of the page with the anchor, and I've tried various ways as I found people talked about different ways of doing it.
So I change the link from
https://mpsdcs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OURSPACE/pages/20217859/Major+features+by+version
to
https://mpsdcs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OURSPACE/pages/20217859/Major+features+by+version#Major+features+by+version-states
Also tried
https://mpsdcs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OURSPACE/pages/20217859/Major+features+by+version-states
Nothing seems to work (btw I can't find ADVANCED settings for links but don't think it makes a difference)
I did try it by using a link from a HEADING text and that worked, but I want to do it correctly with an anchor and not rely on a heading
For reasons unknown it is now working, by adding a #states to the end
https://mpsdcs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OURSPACE/pages/20217859/Major+features+by+version#states
Hi Mark, I tried this option and it works
I would expect the Anchor to work like as in MS-WORD hyperlink using book marks. It should point to the exact location anchor (with cursor). Might be the product owner should have thought of this and build the feature.
Anyways, I am happy I got to learn something today.
Cheers,
It does appear to be working more reliably for me these days although it doesn't scroll to the right point, so I find that I have to place it a couple of lines up and then test where it lands.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.