Hi,
I am trying to add the value of a field to a comment when creating a new request. I just started fresh with a Service Management Project Template "HR Service Management". I am the only user right now and I have full administrative priviledges accordingly.
I created a new rule in automation which adds the comment to the issue without a problem.
Then I want in that comment the Value from the field "Start date". For that i used the help entry inside automation "How to access issue data in my comments".
I tried the following:
1 {{issue.fields.start date}} 2 {{issue.start date}} 3 {{issue.fields.start date.value}} 4 {{issue.start date.value}} 5 {{issue.fields."start date"}} 6 {{issue.customfield_10015}}
It is always empty. I tried the customfield because I found it when I read the field names by accessing https://<instancename>/rest/api/2/issue/<issuename>?expand=names
"Start date" is delivered with the HR Service Management Template. I did not create it myself. It's a default field. Why can't I access it? I also tried copying the field in the field due date. I can even select "Start date" from the drop down list to copy. But this doesnt't work either. Here I get the error message in the audit protocol:
More than one field with same name and type found: Start date (com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.customfieldtypes:datepicker)
I don't understand what I am doing wrong and I couldn't find a proper documentation about how to access the fields and where I get the exact names I have to use.
Regards
Roland Amann