How can I create a custom field of type "Group Sign-off". I saw it in one of the client instance however I am not able to see it in my cloud instance.
@Bhavin shah It sounds like you will need to create a multi-user picker field (you may have to click on 'All' when creating a new field as only the single-user picker field type field is displayed in the default 'Standard' tab.
Users could then populate this field with their name as a mark that they have signed off, or if this field was automatically set (e.g. to the team's 4 managers) then you could create some workflow conditions which only allows a user in this field to transition the task to a certain status.
Hope this helps!
It might also be a group-picker type field, but most of us find multi-user pickers more useful
The "Group Sign-Off" custom field originates from an App which your client's instance has installed - on the opposite to the instance you are looking at where the App is (most probably) not there (because you are not seeing it I assume the App was never introduced there, you would need to purchase it from Marketplace if you found it useful in the past and want to have it on your instance, also).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.