Looking to see if anyone has a way to create a field that mimics how the Sprint field works?
Thanks in advance
Hi, @sean.naubert !
”Sprint”-field is a specific field type, as I know it is impossible out-of-box to create a similar one with the same features.
Can you describe your case? What do you want to achieve?
Hi Alexander,
The use I am looking for is the desire to track an issue that was assigned to a milestone, but wasn't completed, and is now designated for another milestone.
At my studio we track milestones separately from "Sprints." So they need to be independent fields, but we want to show that a task has been "rolling over" from milestone to milestone, in the same way that Sprints can.
Have you already tried to use fix versions field for that needs?
Look through the documentation please, it has really cool features!
Versions are points-in-time for a project. They help you schedule and organize your releases.
We already use Versions pretty extensively. But I may be able to leverage it for this concept.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.