Hi everybody,
I'm desperately trying to update the Epic Link field using a regex that returns a smart value. Only, when I run the automation, I get an error of (gh.epic.error.not.found)
The proposed workflow:
1. An email is generated from a form.
2. An email is sent to the JIRA mail handler on the our JIRA.
3. When that email gets turned into a ticket, the description field is populated with all these values from the email body.
4. One of those lines in the email will be "EPIC:" and populated from a list of already existing epics.
5. If "EPIC:" exists on the email, the JIRA automation uses this current regex expression to pull the value from that field. (I have it manually triggered right now so I can test without having to create a ticket every time)
{{issue.description.match("(?:[EPIC:]+([a-zA-Z\s\W\d]{2,14}))")}}
6. For some reason, I can't change the Epic Link field without running into the (gh.epic.error.not.found) error.
If I'm able to get this to work, I'll be able link incoming ticket to the right epic dynamically.
Anything I'm doing wrong?
