Hi all,
I appreciate your help with this.
Background
- I have a dashboard that displays fees earned by a person. The person is specified in another custom field.
- Their earnings are presented in the dashboard by issue; however, it would be incredibly helpful to have the totals per person displayed also.
- All the issues with the field are in the same project.
Is there a way to do this in Jira without the use of paid plug-ins?
For example:
"Earnings" is a custom field (numeric value)
"Employee" is a custom field (drop down list)
Issue 1 - Earnings: £400 | Employee: Sue
Issue 2 - Earnings: £300 | Employee: Sue
Issue 3 - Earnings: £1,400 | Employee: Sue
Issue 4 - Earnings: £600 | Employee: Bob
I would like to see Sue's total earnings of £2,100 displayed in a gadget underneath the filter gadget that displayed the issues listed above.
If this is possible, please could you advise how to do this?
If it is not possible, please let me know how to do something in the same realm.
Many thanks!