Hi! is there anyway for previewing an excel document so that it shows in landscape? when we click it's just Portrait! I've seen mentions of 'page tools' but cannot find that anywhere, your help is greatly appreciated!!
Hello @Graeme Craig!
That is an interesting behavior. I tried to replicate it, but my excel file was displayed as expected, in landscape:
With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few things:
Are you using the office macro? Insert Microsoft Office macros Does this happen with any Excel file you use? Is this affecting other users as well? Would it be possible for you to share a screenshot of dummy content so we can see what happens?
Please, be careful when sharing the screenshot. Our community is an open space and everyone can see everything here.
Let us hear from you!
Hi Diego! thanks for replying, this happens with any excel spreadsheet we upload, I've tried the excel macro also. No matter what spreadsheet we open it previews it in landscape.
Hi @Diego any ideas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.