Hi there,
I'm conscious my question may be far too bespoke for standard Jira exporting capacities but I wanted to check with you guys if such a thing is possible: is there a way to export a Jira Time Report, displayed as a Pivot Table by Users, and showing Epics, directly to MS Excel?
I am thinking about creating an Excel spreadsheet that would be some kind of ongoing tracker for tickets/issues, set up as a Pivot Table to track down time spent by collaborators. the spreadsheet would group tickets within Epics, so we can quickly assess the time spent across the Epics, and the issues within, per collaborator.
I have already been fiddling around with JQL exports of saved searches and know my way around JQL integration in MS Excel, but I understand the Time Report option within the Reports section is a different product.
Thank you in advance for your feedback!