Hi
Is there any way I can get the Progress % on a JQL or Sheets Jira Plugin Extension? I've tried to use Progress and Sum of Progress but none of them carries the expected result as the example below.
HI @Ricardo Oliveira ,
There is the option of using the sprint health gadget in the dashboard to show % of progress.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile064/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-the-jira-agile-gadgets/using-the-sprint-health-gadget
H @Benjamin
I need to get the Progress % from an item via JQL, just as highlighted in the image below. Do you know if this is possible?
There isn't an option for Progress % out of the box. Here's a link to a similar question that may help to get to the solution you need .
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-create-a-percent-field/qaq-p/1249299
Hope this helps.
The only way to do it is via the Plan Feature in Jira that displays Progress % in both Story Points and Issue Count
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.