I have all admin access to Jira but I still can't edit the workflow of a project (the pencil don't appear for me). What can it be?
Are you in the project settings or in issues/workflow screen?
Hi Flavia - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you share some screenshots? How are you access the Workflows?
Try going to Settings > Issues > Workflows
Then search for the Workflow you want to change and click Edit. It is always easier to edit the workflow in the Diagram mode.
Hey folks! I just figured out which was the problem. I was with two users (one with the company email and the other one with my personal email). Once I deleted the personal email account, I was able to edit everything! Many thanks!
Great! Glad you got it figured out. :-)
Hi @John Funk I wanted to use the workflow that I created (inactive), I used the switch scheme button but I couldn't find the one I created from the workflow.
Is there a process that I'm missing?
Send help. Thanks!
Workflows are a part of a workflow scheme. It is the scheme that is attached to a project (and the one you would see when you do a switch scheme process).
You can add your inactive workflow directly to your existing scheme attached to the project by editing the scheme and adding your workflow. Just be sure to map the new workflow to the issue types it relates to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.