What is the best way for someone to view existing labels? When I go to add a label on a Confluence page, it pulls up a maximum of 5 labels that begin with that letter but not a list to scroll through. If there are more than 5, how can I view the whole list?
If I precede the label with a - or a -- for "special label" purposes, it seems to pull the first 5 in alphabetical order for labels with the -, but if I enter in --, no labels appear until I enter a letter. To find a label with a specific letter or -- in the label, I can enter % before the letter or character, but again, no more than 5 will appear.
Why am I able to create and add labels that I precede with a (-) or (--) but when I pull a report such as a Labels List report, the labels that start with the - or -- characters are not listed. I find that other macros with labels are hit or miss with labels that begin with a - or --.
thanks!