Hello,
I have a "select list multiple choice" customfield with list of values (10 approximatively) and I need to separate issues with only one value in this customfield and issues with more than one value.
Use case with reduced sample :
CustomField : Product
Values :
Let suppose that we have these issues :
Issue-1 : Product is FrontApp only
Issue-2 : Product is FrontApp and Back
Issue-3 : Product is Admin
If I want all issues which contains "FrontApp", I can write the JQL Query :
Product = "FrontApp"
Then I will find Issue-1 and Issue-2
But, if I want to find issues with only one value, I don't how to do that.
Maybe something like that :
Product = ["FrontApp"] ==> only Issue-1 will be found.
or
Product.count = 1 ==> only Issue-1 and Issue-3 will be found
Have we a feature in JIRA Cloud ?
Thank's for your help
Best regards