Hello community.
I know that from scriptrunner I can see the logs, but in a new JIRA how can I see the Xray logs? If I don't have the ScriptRunner yet
Thanks
Hi Eduard,
I can confirm inside of ScriptRunenr for Jira Cloud we provide the Logs page but this page only shows the information on the execution logs for ScriptRunner scripts as documented in the linked page and does not provide any Jira logs.
Inside of ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud, you can not view the actual Jira Logs as you can do inside of Jira Server as Atlassian does not provide access to the logs in Jira Cloud-like they do in Jira Server.
As for the X-Ray logs, I would advise asking the vendor of Xray if they provide a mechanism to view the logs for their plugin as the Jira logs cannot be viewed as explained above.
I hope this information helps.
Regards,
Kristian
Thank's! @Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Do you know any plugin? @Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Unfortunately, there is no plugin that I am aware of that can get access to the Jira logs in Jira Cloud as Atlassian does not provide access to these logs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.