Greetings Everyone,
This is my first time but I am lost trying to integrate Atlassian Jira with ADSelfservice Plus. I found a page with the full instruction and download but no where to set it up that I can find through the Admin side.
I have included a link below of link for the Jar file download and instructions but I can't seem to install the Jar or find it in the market place on the website in Jira. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thank you!
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1224224/admanager-plus-identity-and-access-management-solution?hosting=server&tab=overview
Jeff
Hello @Jeff Kuch
Welcome to the community.
The Marketplace app link you provided is for an app that is supported only for JIRA Server, as indicated here:
If it was also supported for JIRA Cloud, then "Cloud" would appear in that pull-down list.
Your post indicates that you are using JIRA Cloud. If that is accurate, you cannot install this app on your JIRA Cloud instance.
Ah I totally missed that. Thank you Trudy for the quick response. I was wondering if the cloud version might not support it. Thank you for all your help and have a great weekend!
Does this answer still apply? Is there anyone that has figured out a work around for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.