Hi,
I have created a custom field called "Customer" and am using this across several projects in my jira cloud instance. It is a label type field, so if someone has written a new Customer name it can be reused across the projects.
When I created the field I also added a description: "Begin typing to find and create Customer or press down to select a suggestion." quite similar to the ordinary "label" description: "Begin typing to find and create labels or press down to select a suggested label."
The problem I have now is that since some time back I have double descriptions all of a sudden! It was not like this in the beginning when I configured the screens in the first place a year back. I can't tell when it started to show up, and I have tried to hunt all field configurations down to find where the "original" text appears, but I can't find it!!
This is annoying and looks bad, see picture:

This field is heavily used, so I can't re-create it without loosing important data.
How do I get rid of the first sentence? Where can I look more?
I tried also to empty the description in the field configurations used to only have the "label" description showing to not have a double line, but when I empty the description field (like deleting or have just a space as description) the text "Begin typing to find and create Customer or press down to select a suggestion." keeps popping up AGAIN!
Please help.