Hi,
I am not able to get the users list when I use @ as bellow. I am using Chrome
Please help
Hello @Anil Eapen Pallithekethil
Welcome to the community.
Be advised that while you your post summary says you are having this problem in Confluence, you have actually put the post in the JIRA community. There is a separate community for Confluence here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence/ct-p/confluence
You may find relevant answers there.
Beyond that have you tried:
- a different browser?
- logging out and then logging back in to Confluence?
- clearing your browser cache?
Is anybody else that uses your Confluence instance having the same problem?
Yes I tried all above and still no difference . Could you help?
Thanks
Anil
Hello Anil,
Any other recommendations I would have would be relevant to JIRA rather than Confluence. I suggest you post your question in the Confluence community to get suggestion relevant to the product you are using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.