Hello, I am attempting to retrieve the body of a page via the REST API - I am following this documentation:
https://docs.atlassian.com/atlassian-confluence/REST/5.5/
I am using the following request URL:
https://mywebsite.atalassian.net/wiki/rest/api/content/1231421443?expand=body.view,history,version
All fields except what is specified in the expand section are returning correctly, for example, when sending a GET request to this page, I am given the following result:
@{id=1231421443; type=page; status=current; title=Api testing; history=; version=; macroRenderedOutput=; body=; extensions=; _expandable=; _links=}
How can i retrieve the body of this page via a get request?
Hi @Andre George Pilakis ,
You need to follow this documentation: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/intro/
Your documentation is for server, not for cloud.
I've tried that same documentation however the error is persisting, It is returning all attributed but anything within the expand parameters is returning empty
Dear @Andre George Pilakis ,
welcome to the community.
I just used your link
replaced "mywebsite" and "1231421443" with a valid page id and it returned a full JSON with the "body":{"view":{"value": "<content of confluence page>"}} entity. The whole page was listed.
I did this from within the browser, while the page was open in another tab. Does this work for you, too?
So long
Thomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.