When I navigate to the Roadmap view of a Software Project, I would like only to see items with a Status of In Progress and To Do by default. (Eliminate Done items from default view)
Is this feature currently available?
Are you working with a Team Managed project or a Company Managed project? The type of project is called out at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left side.
Team Managed
It seems like you can do that with the status drop down displayed above the roadmap.
Thank you. I was hoping to be able to eliminate the Done items in a default view. Leaving only To Do and In Progress without having to hit the dropdown and make my selection. Any configuration of this is eliminated every time I navigate away and return to that page.
A bookmark is the best solution for now.
Set the status filters and then create a bookmark from that view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.