Hello!
I currently have a simple board set up with 4 categories. I'm quite fond of the way I can divide a task into child issues, which I gladly make use of. However, for some reason, when the progress bar is filled in, it uses the same colour for the 2nd and 3rd column, as you can see in the image below. Is there a way of changing this, or is this colour simply assigned because it's one of the "middle columns"? For me, the second and third column are quite different parts of my process, so I would love to be able to distinguish them in the progress bar.
Also a small different question, is it possible to assign a weight to child issues? For example, chapter 2 in this report is not nearly as long as chapter 3, so it would make more sense to me if that would the progress bar would reflect that.