Hi
I am learning Jira plugin development. I want to select some custom fields and hide/unhide them for a certain user group. How can I achieve that?
Hi @Shivya2708 You can do achieve this using Behavior functionality of Script runner plugin.
https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-overview.html#_example_setting_up_a_hidden_field
Hi @Vikrant Yadav
By using script runner people with Jira administrator permission will be able to hide those fields, but I want that functionality for the project admin people.
Is it possible for those with Project Admin permissions to choose which fields are hidden for all users of that project?
Hi @Shivya2708 Jira doesn't do field level security.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Is-it-possible-to-hide-fields-from-certain-users/qaq-p/3524
You can do one thing, create two parallel transition and add two different screen for these two transitions. One screen contain field which A group user and second screen for B group users. then add condition in workflow according to group .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.