Hi Team,
Till Tuesday I was able to edit or create a PlantUML in the confluence page. But today when I am trying to modify the PlantUML facing below issue. Could you please help us here. Urgent for client review.
Hello there @Divyata Sharma!
This behavior has been reported in the past here in our community:
Confluence PlantUML "Could not generate preview. Please consult tech support."
Ideally, you should contact their support team about this issue:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Stratus Add-ons Support page
I will also take the liberty to mention @Boris Jockov _Stratus Add-ons_ for a second time about this. In my older thread I also did this.
Let us hear from you!
Hi Diego,
Thanks for the response.
It is resolved now. but I do not know how. Do you have any idea?
Great to hear that this has been solved. I do not have an insight on what cause Stratus Add-ons services to show this error.
Their support can probably give more insight on this for you @Divyata Sharma!
Hi,
We had a brief downtime of one our servers which was quickly resolved.
In the future, please use our official support channel. We don't get notified about community posts.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.