I had a project created which I mistakenly created as a Business Project instead of a Software Project. I had accumulated a number of issues and was now ready to work on the project, and after realizing what I had done, I followed the steps to create a new Software Project and then migrate all of my issues over to it. However now I cannot create new issues.
I have gone through the permissions checks (I am an Admin, but specifically put me the user as being able to create issues as well), and it says that I should have permissions to create issues, but there is still no option to do so.
I have checked the Issue Types, and they are applied to the project, and I am able to edit & move issues, and I can also create Sub-tasks for an existing issue.
The only other 2 things that I have done since migrating the tasks is to set the Status of the original project to closed and create a Kanban board for this issues (have tried looking for a Create option both on the Board and the issue list).
Either I am missing something REALLY simple, or I didn't do something right when creating the new project / migrating the tasks?