I would like to restrict the creation of issues with type: Story to just admins. To accomplish this I need to make a new Workflow and add a Condition to it. Oh, Conditions don't exist. For an additional $10 a month I can add ScriptRunner, which will let me... run scripts - although no indication any script I could run would do what I need - since Conditions only exist in the documentation, not in the actual software. Or I could buy a number of Workflow plugins from the Marketplace that may or may not do what I need. I suspect "Jira" is a New Zealand word meaning pyramid scheme. Why is it that EVERYTHING I ever want to do takes reading through dozens of outdated or irrelevant documents only to end with, "pay more money per month" - which is really only a transition to more frustration on the way to giving up on the thing I tried to do in the first place - after having bloated my instance with all my failed attempts and the stinking carcasses of all the plugins I've talked my leadership into paying for despite never getting it to actually work. Yes, I'm pissed.