The new templates available aren't just configured in different ways, but they also seem to block access to certain features.
One feature my projects really need is the ability to create multiple cross-project boards.
The only templates I have seen which allow this currently are the Kanban and Scrum ones, but these are unhelpfully labelled as a "Software Project" and this descriptor appears in views for users and doesn't seem to be able to be changed. This is a small thing, but it's a turn off for the teams who would use these projects who aren't software teams.
I haven't created a project using every available template as there are now quite a few, and I wondered if anyone knows, or has seen any documentation, which explains in more detail the limitations that have been built into the various templates. The multiple boards per project is the main thing I'm asking about, but a clearer view of the other configs and limitations per template would be useful.