I have a Jira software server edition project that has several issue types. I also have an issue type story and an issue type project root.
Making a move from Story to Project Root, if the starting state is To Do that is a common state to the two worflows, the Project Root inherits it without possibility of modification.
Is it possible to make the Project Root go in Open (i.e. its creation state)?
In the attached image I highlight in yellow the states common to the 2 workflows:
on this Jira software I have both automation for Jira and script runner. With automation I've seen that you always have to specify the Jira project for the "moved issue" event and this is a problem for me because there are about 200 projects where I have the issue type story and project root and I would like to do something generalized.
how can i do otherwise (possibly using script runner) ?

