I have exported all tables from JIRA Cloud using Database Exporter for JIRA Cloud.
Can you provide a sample SQL query to get all Epics, Storys, etc from the tables
Hi!
Looks like you need to create request to vendor of app
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221074/database-exporter-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=support
You do not.
You have no access to the database behind your Cloud system.
There are some apps that export a lot of data from Cloud and can push it into another database, and there are plenty of reporting apps in the marketplace, and there is also a "data lake" in early access, but you'll not get direct SQL access to Cloud.
As I mentioned in my post. I exported the JIRA tables using JIRA Cloud using Database Exporter for JIRA Cloud. Hence I have access to the data in my own database.
@Camilo Garma Could you share the structure of your DB?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.