I had several tickets open that I was editing. I then by mistake closed my entire browser. How can i see those tickets I was editing? Is there a search filter I can use to see all tickets that have unsaved content by me?
Hi, I restore the browser, the most of then there a shortcut, `Ctrl`+`Shift`+`T`, and will reopen the tabs!
HiĀ @Christopher Shorb,
The "Your Work" drop-down menu in the top navigation bar will show you all the recent issues that you've viewed or worked on,
Regards,
DaveĀ
In addition to the previous two answers - to avoid this in the future, most browsers will have a 'reopen where I left off' option within the browser settings so if you accidentally close a window, it will reopen all of the tabs where you left off
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.