I cannot see any images or initials for avatars except my own cartoon. Other users say that they can see initials but I do not see anything other than my own cartoon. Please help!
Hi @[deleted], By default, your avatar will be your initials if you have not set an image, so it sounds like you have set an avatar but other users have not.
Where are you expecting to see the avatars of other users? When you assign a task to someone, do you see their initials within their avatar?
I do not see initials or images. I see nothing. It is strange. However, I can see my own avatar image.
Where is it you are looking/expecting to see other users' avatars? Most of the time, you will only be seeing your avatar on the page and not everyone else'. But if you're assigning tasks to someone, you should be able to see their avatar/initials if they have not set an avatar
I don't think the Kanban board is working or something. How do I file a ticket with support?
Hi @[deleted]
that sounds strange indeed and I have never heard about this one.
Just a question ahead - did you try with a different browser or at least "incognito" mode?Could you probably share a screenshot (with any private information blanked out) so we can better understand what you are (not) seeing from your Kanban board?
Did it work ever before or is this happen lately to your Kanban Board?
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.