We're currently using one project for Customer Service reported bugs, which contains all the customer information needed to triage and resolve the problem. Many issues get fixed by CS, but some are bugs that need a developer to look at them. When that happens, we move them to a DEV project, which contains less information so that it's cleaner for the developer. The problem, is that between moving an issue from CS to DEV, there is a prioritization exercise that requires that additional information to decide which bugs are more important.
So my options are to create a new project for prioritization with all the fields. Which I don't love, but could be done, or to use a workflow to show where an issue is at.
My question is, could I create a custom status for when the bug gets to development that automatically hides all the extra information they don't need? If yes, how? If no, I'd love to hear other suggestions.