I want to add the company logo to my header and footer.How it will be possible to add a header and footer in the global template and confluence page?
Hi @Gajanan Sasane ,
You can add a Header and footer to every page in every space (if you are a Confluence admin) by going to the global Settings (top right-hand corner) then in the Look and Feel section of the left-hand menu select Header and footer.
You'll find instructions for adding an image using wiki markup here: Confluence wiki markup syntax.
Hope this helps! Best wishes, Sharon
what's the best place to store the image you want to use as the header image? is there a place in confluence to put it?
@Cory Mogk I have created a different page and reordered the pages to make it an orphaned page. Also, I have changed the restriction levels by clicking on the lock icon of the page. So it is not visible to anyone but me now.
Any ideas if I have done this and I still can't get my headers and footers to show up?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.